WHO WE ARE
Spay & Neuter Center of Southern Nevada (SNCSN) is striving to make high-quality spay/neuter and preventative care affordable and accessible to all pet owners in Southern Nevada. Our vision is to eliminate companion animal suffering by promoting responsible pet ownership.
We carry out this mission by educating our community on the importance and benefits of pet sterilization, regular vaccinations and wellness check ups, while providing them with an affordable avenue to pet care. Our programs are producing measurable, life-saving results at our local shelters. We're looking for a veterinarian with a deep, personal passion for helping pets and people.
WHO WE NEED
SNCSN is looking to add a full-time associate veterinarian to our family. The ideal candidate would have high quality, high volume spay/neuter experience, but we’re more than happy to train a highly motivated veterinarian who is a great fit otherwise.
We have a professional, supportive and hardworking team of veterinarians, technicians, assistants, and administrative personnel. Maintaining our positive culture is of paramount importance.
Candidates with a strong desire and aptitude to become successful high-volume surgeons would be part of a 2-doctor team handling 30-40 spay/neuter surgeries per day. Additionally, our daily Vaccine Clinic has been a tremendous success and continues to grow year after year!
We offer a competitive salary based on experience. Our benefits package includes health insurance, liability insurance, 2 weeks paid vacation, CE allowance, professional licensing, AVMA membership, 401(k) with company matching, flexible scheduling, and personal pet discounts.
IS IT YOU? There’s a chance you may be our ideal veterinarian if you meet the description above, and if:
- Fewer shifts, lower stress, and no emergency call sounds appealing to you
- You are looking for more than just a "paycheck"; you want to make a difference for people and their pets!
- You don’t take life (or yourself) too seriously and are quick to laugh!
- You would love to be part of a team that has fun every day, and considers medical excellence as non-negotiable
- You enjoy a fast-pace work environment and thinking on your feet (even when sitting down).
- Even though you often find yourself teaching others, you live to learn more and geek out on JAVMA articles
- After a long day of helping 50+ pets and their families, you still have the energy to hit the town with your friends
- Lots and lots of puppy breath!
Interested applicants should send their CVs to [email protected]
The Spay & Neuter Center of Southern Nevada is seeking a dependable and energetic veterinary assistant, veterinary receptionist and *LVTs* to join our team. We are looking for positive people who truly value team-work, cooperation, and customer service.
Experience as a veterinary assistant is mandatory, as we prefer someone who is skilled at monitoring anesthesia. Receptionist candidates should have experience in customer service. In both cases, a consistent work history is a must. We conduct employment verification on all previous jobs so be honest and forthcoming.
All candidates must be available to work weekends as well as pass a drug test and background check. Our clinic is extremely fast paced, so we are looking for a self-motivated individual who can prioritize effectively, multi-task, and work well under pressure. If you meet this criteria, send us your resume to [email protected]